Home

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Over at Totally Gorjuss...

Yoohoo! How long till summer? I hope its not long because I'm fed up of these dark nights already! I HATE them! Something I've got in common with my dear old Mum. They're horrible, all dark and manky and just cold and depressing. So please let us have a summer!

Right enough whinging from me.... unless you want a bit more? Sure? I can do whinging really well... Oh for any none Yorkshire types let me explain what whinging is... its sort of a cross between whining and moaning...

Now a new challenge has just gone live over at Totally Gorjuss This week is an easy little sketch, its easy because I drew it and I can only do easy ;)) Blonde here remember? This week at TG we're honoured with a guest Gorjussette. None other than the lovely Kim Piggott She has made a beautiful card! I had to check it was my sketch its so lovely! (Oh it is by the way ;))

So here's the sketch...
Told you it was easy didn't I?

This is what I did. A cute as a nut Lili of the Valley bear. Isn't he sweet? The papers are Basic Grey 'Jovial', flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from Micheals ($1 a roll bargain), sentiment from Tim Holtz. Oh the bears been Copic'd and a spot of Stickles here and there. I decided to opt for traditional Christmas colours, deep reds with a touch of green So this also fits nicely into this weeks challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge which is for traditional colours, sorted there then.



Now this week the challenge over at TG is sponsored by Joanna Sheen, the lucky winner will receive a £10 spend in her shop - oh and its free p and p too. So well worth it.

Now a little confession ~sniggers~ I made my card photographed it, put it on the challenge blog..... looked at all the other cards and the sketch.... then the penny dropped.... I'd only used the wrong blinking sketch! I could have laughed.... well it I wasn't clenching my teeth and screaming I could have. Still seeing as the sketch is easy it didn't take me long to make another card. The joy of having some images ready coloured ;))

9 comments:

Kaz said...

Brilliant Net!! Only you could do the wrong sketch!!
Fab card though and I'll join you in wishing for Summer x

Kat said...

Beautiful card Net. And at least you've got one more Christmas card!

I know what you mean about winter and cold, I hate it too. And BTW we Scots understand what whinging means too lol!

Kat xx

Traceyr said...

Wonderful card Net that red ribbon was a real bargain and sets the card off really well.

No stop whinging and just shut the curtains and get colouring! :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Net!
Love your beautifully coloured cute image and your paper and details are fabulous!
Absolutely love your brilliant sketch and thank you so much for letting me join you this week.

hugs
kim x

Lynne in NI said...

Tee hee ... its not the first time I've done that either and got my challenges mixed up! But at least you've a spare one that you hadn't reckoned on having! LOL!
This one is gorgeous BTW and beautifully coloured

Kathy said...

cute card Net, even if it wasn't the one you planned

Dena said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Love it!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena

Aliseyi said...

gucci outlet
gucci outlet online
gucci handbags
gucci handbags outlet

Gucci Bags
Gucci 2010 New Arrival
Gucci Limited Edition
Gucci Shoulder Bags
Gucci Messenger Bags
Gucci Leather Bags
Gucci Belt Bags
Gucci Backpack
Gucci Hobo
Gucci Tote
Gucci Duffel
Gucci Travel Business
Gucci Top Handle
Gucci Men Bags
Gucci Wallets
Gucci Watches
Gucci Belts
Gucci Jewelry
Gucci Bracelet
Gucci Necklaces
Gucci Shoes
Gucci Boots
Gucci Women Shoes
Gucci Men Shoes
Gucci Sunglasses
Gucci Hats
Gucci Clothes