Home

Saturday 27 February 2010

Your mother will love it!

Batten down the hatches Bloggettes it's going to be rough! Well not my blog obviously... the weather of course. Well it is here if we get what the weatherman has promised us that is. How come we get what he promises when its nasty but never when he says its going to be sunny??? I think he some kind of plan going on there.... I'm just not sure what though.

So anyway over at Totally Gorjuss this week we'd like to see something for your Mum, now I know not everyone is lucky enough to still have their Mum in their lives ( I don't) so anything your Mum would have liked will be lovely.

I decided not to do a card this week. My latest thing is these little boxes! I love them. One piece of card, a bit of scoring and some light cutting and sticking and you've made it! Oh some decoration is nice too.


I punched the edge a la Martha and inked it a bit and added a thin piece of ribbon.

Well the top had to have flowers on! A spray of roses and rose buds, the banner stamp is a Magnolia coloured with Copics.


This shows how the box opens.

So I know my Mum would have loved this, especially with something special in, a photo of one of her grand children or something. So we'd love to see what you make too.

Oh remember those hatches folks!

9 comments:

tracy said...

thats really sweet net :)

Janice said...

Love it Net!

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice, love the edges.

Kath said...

Gorgeous box,Net. I love it.

Karen said...

WOW WOW WOW Net...I adore that box & the one in the post below!!!! Wonderful work my lovely XXX

Kaz said...

Oh that's lovely Net. Do you have a template for the box? xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Ooh scrummy box Net.xx

Hazel said...

What a gorgeous box, Net x

Kat said...

What a beautiful box net. I'm so bad at making boxes so I don't often make one.

Kat xx