Home

Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas Stocking!

I've been to another day workshop at my local sewing shop! Knit and Stitch, its bad, bad, bad place though! Well my purse certainly thinks so. I just wish they'd stop having new fabric that I need.... OK maybe not need exactly but want is similar isn't it?

Anyway off I went knowing we were making a Christmas stocking. When I saw Lucy's (our teacher) I thought no chance!

So after a few hours of cutting and stitching....

Ta darrrrr!

I have to say I'm rather impressed.



The back is just plain, but I really like it.

Mind you Santa won't get many big presents in it, I reckon I need to scale the pattern up!

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Fab stockings! Think I need one like that to hang for Santa! x

Kath said...

Oooh, lovely. I am definitely getting in the mood for Christmas now. Love the stockings. x

tracy said...

that's beautiful net,well done :)

PinksyDoodles said...

You have every right to be impressed - it's fabulous!
Hugs, Clare x

Karen said...

oooo love this Net!! always work on the theory that little presents can mean jewellery hahahaha xxx

Bettina L. said...

Wow Net I relly like this christmas stocking. Fabolou colours put together. Looks like you're getting ready for christmas;) Bettina xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Great stocking Net. LOVELY patterns. Looks like this was great fun to make. Enjoy!