Home

Monday 21 October 2013

Anything goes...

Hi there peeps, I've just made a very interesting discovery whilst building my ark... Yes its raining that heavy!  Oh and yesterday we had thunder and lightening!  I mean I thought that happened when it had been hot and sunny? It plainly has not been hot and sunny... So anyway I was creosoting the hull of my ark when I noticed something weird about my fingers... webbed!!!  And me toes too.... yes that's how much it's raining.

So to take my mind off it (a bit anyway) its a new challenge over at Through the Purple Haze the theme this week is 'anything goes' with a Halloween option.  The sponsor is Digital Delights one lucky winner gets themselves such digi goodness.

Now I decided to go Halloween... only because ages ago I bought myself a Martha Stewart bat punch... which I've used once.  Now I've used it 4 times!


I used some fabulously spooky MME papers called 'Blackbird' some of them do have black birds on... just not the ones I used.  I hand wrote the sentiment - my writing is awful!

Please go check out my teamies makes - they're spook-tacular!

I've entered this into the following challenges;

Catered crop - orange is the new black

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes

Eclectic Ellapu - Halloween


3 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Batty about you too lolol - its super and love it.....

fiona
x

Alljazzed2create said...

Net, love this card... Your pop up bats are so much fun..

Pam TTPH DT member

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Net! Such a cute card with the bats and the awesome background paper!

Hugs
Darcy