Home

Saturday 12 March 2011

Its the weekend!

Yeehoo! Thanks heavens its the weekend! I have had a manic week.... so I plan to spend my time doing.... NOT A LOT! hehe Well that's the plan which has succeeded so far today. By tomorrow I might be bored though so who knows? So a day of chill-axin on the couch and catching up on all the TV I have Sky +ed. I'm currently watching Jerseylicious...it doesn't require any brain taxing whatsoever!

A bit of news too - there's a DT call out over at Totally Gorjuss!

One thing I have done this week is to make this card for our new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Joanna Sheen, the wiinner will receive a £10 voucher. The challenge is to use Lace and Pearls. Well this was easy as they're two of my fav things!

So I inked up this sweet little Tilda and for a change coloured her blue! I mean orange last week now blue.... I sneaked some pink in though!

The papers are by Nikki Sivil, everything else from my stash.


And for once the glue was dry when I took the photo!


A little detail of Tilda.


My pearl pins and roses which were sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist.


Oh and the arty shot!

Now the best bit! The girls - well what else?

Now both girls are potty trained, yes it can be done. But just like toddlers you get the odd accident. Now a loo roll is very handy to have around.

For some reason though both girls decided the loo roll was evil and should die!


Yup there were bits everywhere! Thank goodness for the Dyson!

8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Such a gorgeous lace and pearls card Net, your Tilda is super cute in blue. Naughty girls, what will they think of next?! Hugs Sxx PS. Got your email sweetie...will reply as soon as

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hazel said...

Lol! 'norty' girls! Fab card - haven't seen those papers before. x

Highland Monkey's said...

Gorgeous card. A loo roll is always a handy thing to have!

Janice said...

Pretty card Net.

Traceyr said...

Lovely card but can't play along this week as I don't have either elements.

Your birds are crazy. I did think they were both going to get their heads stuck in the tube lol

:)

the PaperTemptress said...

I raised sun conures for a while and loved it, wish I could do get a breeding pair again but live in an apt now. Love the card and the birds!!
Patricia
the PaperTemptress

leona said...

www.viewsnewshistory.blogspot.com
vist me