Home

Saturday 25 June 2011

Its me!

Hiya there!

Yes those pesky time thieves have struck again! I mean where do they come from? I never ever see them coming....

I seem to have been really really busy but I haven't got an awful lot to show for it. Well there was lots of cooking but that's gone to customers.... Oh and the weather! Blimey I thought we'd been transported to the tropics, minus the warm temperatures, with the amount of rain we had the other day! I only dashed 3 yards to the bin and was drenched. Trust me I chucked the next bag of rubbish on the step and waited till it stopped!

Now I love feeding the wild birds in the garden. The starlings are thanking me by scoffing all the cherries on my tree! Cheeky buggers peck all of them %-( I think they do that to make sure we don't eat any of them to be honest. Now I put meal worms out for the birds (they're weird they look like they're wriggling even though they're dried ugh!) and I noticed the other night we have another visitor who likes them.

I'd like to introduce....


Hedgie! He ate a huge pile of them. Yup all that pile which I put out when I saw him were scoffed!


Cute isn't he? I hope he returns the favour and attends to the slugs and snails!

Now a new challenge has launched.... I make it sound like a rocket, over at Totally Gorjuss This week we'd like you to use ribbons and lace on your entries. This weeks sponsor is Fantastic Ribbons

I've used one of the last boy releases from Lili of the Valley I managed to include ribbon and lace on a boy card! A first for me ;))




Teddy has been coloured with Copics and the papers are a mix of Basic Grey Pyrus and Kraft.

4 comments:

Janice said...

Lovely card Net and a cute hedgehog.

tracy said...

that's a lovely card net :)
love your little visitor too :)

Rachelxx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelxx said...

Know what you mean about the time thieves! Love your visitor - send him my way I've loads of slugs!!

Great card too :-)