Home

Monday 9 November 2009

Ooo an award!

Ooo I got an award! I suppose I have to make a speech then....

~draws a deeeeeep breath and sticks chest out~

ladies and gentlemen.... unaccustomed as I am....

Nah! I'd like to geve a big thank you to the lovely Scrappinlil who has kindly given me this award! How kind - so read on and I'll answer the questions!



1. Where is your cell phone? plugged in being charged its flat again

2. Your hair?kind of curly, Harry dried herself in it this morning!

3. Your mother? sadly dead but was a lovely Mum

4. Your father? with my Mum but was the best Dad ever

5. Your favourite food? Oh my? All of it! I do love sea bass though, oh no bones though.

6. Your dream last night? Can't commit on the grounds I may commit myself!

7. Your favourite drink? Gin and tonic or mint syrup!

8. Your dream/goal? Hmmm better than my life now? More money and have a parrot sanctuary

9. What room are you in? Lounge

10. Your hobby? DUH!!!! - Papercrafts, parrots and baking

11. Your fear? Big fluttery moths!

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy to be here or somewhere warmer all year

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Conceited

15. Muffins? Yes please! lemon....

16. Wish list item? A new Audi S5! Heck can't a girl be ambitious?

17. Where did you grow up? Gildingwells

18. Last thing you did? A salad

19. What are you wearing? Joggers

20. Your TV? on..

21. Your pets? 2 parrots and 2 cats - yup as much fun as it sounds!

22. Friends? Oh my... loads. Linnie, bev, Debbie, Lynne, Jane, Jean, Pat....

23. Your life? Good

24. Your mood? Happy/bored

25. Missing someone? My Mum

26. Vehicle? Mercedes

27. Something you're not wearing? erm.... oh yes socks!

28. Your favourite store? Michaels/Joanns and they aren't even on my continent!

29. Your favourite colour? blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? 4 days ago...when Harry was ill

32. Your best friend? My OM

33. One place that I go over and over? The golf club

34. Facebook? Yes

35. Favourite place to eat? The Charnwood

Phew!

Right who do I pick?......

Linnie


Michele

All Pink Girl

Jorunn

Gez

Look forward to reading your answers girls!

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

High babe xxx
huge thanks for the award xxx
not sure if you mean me or Dawny p LOLxxxx
too many Dawns hay lolxxxx
hugs Dawnxxx

Gez Butterworth said...

awe, Net loved your answers. Thank you for picking me.xx See you in Michael's........ I wish!

Unknown said...

So much fun to learn more about you!!!
Thank you for picking me and for the award!
I will put it in with one of my new posts coming up!!

hugs,
Jorunn

scrappinlil said...

Oh your welcome...I just love your creations.