Home

Friday 13 November 2009

Totally Gorjuss - Blue Christmas

Hi there Bloggettes! I hope you've better weather than we have! Oh wow its wild, windy and wet! Or in other words horrible! I've just realised that's only one word.... I know you get my drift though. I think the whole weekend is set to be pretty poor. Still I have a treat on Sunday. I'm off to The Hobby House . I'm going to a workshop being done by the fabulous Bev Rochester So I reckon plenty of laughs will be on the cards for Sunday. A teeny tiny spot of shoppping might figure in the equation too! Well a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do!

Anyway enough of my ramblings - I don't want to make anyone jealous!

Over at Totally Gorjuss we have a new challenge. This week its 'Blue for Christmas' Now me being me.... ~blushes~ had got the red trim on the card before I reasiled... Well I like the aqua-ish shades with red! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, plus the papers were stuck down by then.

I think she looks kinds of cute though. So why not pop over and have a see what you can come up with? You'll also get to see the super cards from the other DT ladies - they are STUNNING!


Oh now a treat! This is a little clip of little Miss Nippy Knickers! The one and only Tinker - hormones are just rearing their heads. How do I know? Easy she bites me every chance she gets! Well the other morning she was helping Daddy in the kitchen. She loves to unload the dishwasher! Harry was just trying to chew the cutlery holder to pieces!




Ps - I was in mid cupboard sortout! ;))

6 comments:

Kaz said...

LMAO Net!! That's such a funny clip!! I take it that you had to stop filming as it was Attack Of The Killer Tinker!!

You really named her perfectly didn't you!
xx

Rach said...

a gorgeous card and what a wonderful clip,, made me chuckle... gorgeous babies.. hugs rachxx

Hazel said...

Love the blue and red together - pretty card. As for little miss Tinker ... what a bird! x

Traceyr said...

Net all you have to do is train them to put the plates away too. hahaha

:)

Angelnorth said...

The red just brings out the blue - no worries there! Great card Net!

tracy said...

i really like that colour combo :)