Home

Tuesday 10 March 2009

And another..

Blimey I'm like a bus - none for ages and then two together! I just thought I'd show you these two cards. These are made with ribbon I was sent by Crafty Ribbons. I make them a card or two and keep what's left over. So here's the love muffin! PMSL! I saw this stamp on Sunday and had to have it. Its the one I bought from Nut Crafters. Coloured with Copics of course!

Another one using ribbon from the same people - I've tried to do one of those simple flowers from various sized circles - I'm not quite sure it worked to be honest, but its stuck there now!

And finally my easel! Made for me by a friends hubby! Thanks Sid you're a star! If anyone's interested he might do commissions...

9 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Net! are you trying to tempt us with more yummy cakes at this ungodly hour. Sorry! hehe.

Your colouring is certainly delicious.

Gez. xx

Riet said...

woww net,what a gorgeous cards,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Hazel said...

Great cards, Net - and I love the easel - I've been looking for one for a while, but can't find any suitable. x

Sue said...

What super ribbons! I love the cupcake designed card.
I love your easel,I can't find one in the shops anywhere, only a metal one in Ikea which would reflect the flash.
Sue x

Kathy said...

Lovely cards Net.

That easel looks great too

Karen said...

I love the cupcake stamp you have used Net! Great cards XXX

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Net....x

tracy said...

that stamp is great :) liking the cards too :)

Kara said...

great cards, I love the top one
kara