Home

Monday 16 March 2009

Hooray!

Woohooooo Bloggettes! The bandages are off. Mind you I do have a long list of do's and don'ts. The main thing is they're off though. So what have I been up to?

Well Saturday we went to a ball - its fair to say my fingers have never received so much attention. I almost wish I'd worn a badge saying what I'd done to them! lol Still it shows people noticed me though. But it was good night and I was totally shattered the next day, I wonder if going to bed at 3.30am had anything to do with it? Not alcohol as yours truly was driving - as always.

Today I've spent 4 hours sat in the garage while OM's car had its MOT. I took a bag of stuff with me to pass the time while waiting. I made these while there (and others) now these were done 'with bandages' - I'm quite pleased with them. I sold some others to customers while I was there! My usual rubbishy photos - I do try.... honest!



Opps I've just noticed the oven glove in the background! PMSL!!!

These are both a mix of Gorguss girls (and they are!), Basic Grey Phoebe and Two Scoops, Primas, Pearls and raffia lace.

I followed this up with a visit to the hospital, a five minute wait, the waiting room was packed! hah! and off you go keep them clean/dry/soft/protected yadda yadda yadda.... As I came out a woman was at the desk with the immortal words 'hey she (me obviously) has only been here 5 minutes...' I allowed myself a slight snigger... then ran through the door she looked like she might have meant business!

13 comments:

Di said...

Glad to hear you're bandageless now Net. Fabby cards too :-)

Riet said...

wowwww Net,what a beautiful cards,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Beth said...

Net, those cards are gorgeous lovely. I especially like the second little girl card, all the pink flowers. You've done a marverllous job with the Copics too, really lovely. Ouch about your fingers and thumb, must have really hurt. Glad you are without bandages now though. XX

Gez Butterworth said...

CONGRATS on getting your bandages off today, Yeah.

Fabby cards Net. ♥ Just love the colour of her dress on no. 2 card & arh, the little fat bird!

Great to see your trademark Primas. ;O)

Guess what! I had to go back & look for your oven glove. hehe!! Never even spotted it first time around. LOL!

Take care with that hand of yours.
Gez. XX

Hazel said...

Glad you used the time so productively, with such lovely results. Glad the bandages are off - but make sure you do as you're told! x

Kathy said...

wow, all those flowers - you are sooooo much more generous with them than I am! They look fab

Karen said...

Wow...I am impressed!!! You can still craft beautifully even with a bandaged hand!!!! Bet you feel much better now its off tho X

Paula's ponderings said...

Glad you got those bandages off...Lovely cards!! Your copic colouring is fab!!

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for playing!

Lisa

maddy hill said...

well your cards are lovely net , i love all the blooms too !

glad your feeling better - that looked nasty !

btw ... calvin mouse is awaiting delivery of his pc !

oh and thanks for giving my mouse tips - he has done nothing but bake !

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great cards! I love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us on this first challenge...be sure to come back again! :)

Jami said...

Beautiful coloring on these wonderful cards!! Love all those flowers too!!

Deb said...

Fabulous coloring and wonderful cards!