Home

Sunday 22 March 2009

Baby's birthday!

Well I thought I'd better put a couple of pictures of the girls on for Gez! Plus it gives me a chance to show my little girlies off too! The first one shows them both, just helping themselves to breakfast. Tinker is on the left deciding what to help herself to, Harry is watching her carefully to make sure she doesn't get the bit she wants!

A portrait of Harry - isn't she just gorgeous??? The answer is YES! ;))
And here's Tinker, she's showing off her latest trick. She can open the seed pot door, she stands on it and scoops all the seeds out with her feet! Little monkey laughs while she does it too.
Finally here's the card I made for Big L's birthday, which actually was yesterday. My 'baby' is 23! How the heck did that happen?! I always find it quite hard to make cards for my family for some reason - for other peoples its fine lol
Oh another bit of news too - I'm teaching a workshop at a craft shop near me soon! ;0)) I'll post more details soon!

Take care Bloggettes!

6 comments:

Karen said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!! they are just so beautiful! X

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! You are right Net...Harry & Tinker are both sooooo GORGEOUS.
You know how to cheer a girl up! Thanks Net. XXX

OooOoo...lush card. Hope Big L had a fabby day. :)

Congrats & good luck with the workshop. Wish I lived nearer.

Have fun.
Gez. XXX

Janice said...

Love the elephant card and those birds just love the camera!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous girls, Net. Happy Birthday (belated of course) to Big L x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Net.

hugs Riet.x

Di said...

Awww bless, they are so lovely Net, fab photos of them.