Home

Thursday 21 May 2009

Back in the building!

Hi Bloggettes!

AM BACKKKKK!!!

Mind you I suppose you've gathered that by now. ;)) So we've had a fantastic time in very very sunny Florida. I have several hundred pictures I can show you later! You think I'm kidding don't you.... I also made like a diary thing so I can bore er tell you about that too!

Well to start you off a couple of gratuitous parrot pictures - taken before we went away I hasten to add. This is little Missy Tinker munching on a chicken bone, it almost seems cannibalistic in a way.


Here is her Ladyship Harry - or as she is now known - Madam Bitey Britches! (more soon) She too is eating a chicken bone, being a Lady though she is using a plate to eat hers!

Her new name? Well Harry gets a bit, OK a LOT vexed when we, well me go away. She comes back in a really bitey mode! If she could chew my arms off she would! So we have to have a while of me ignoring her - strangely it does seem to help. If not she goes to see the vet for a bit of parrot HRT! So fingers crossed that I'll still be able to cross mine and keep them intact!

Now more importantly I need you to prepare yourselves - I thought I'd show you a pic of my newly acquired stash! Now firstly we have 'some' of the papers that I bought. Well a girl can never have too many papers can she? On the plus side I have just got rid of loads of paper! There was room on the rack which needed to be filled!
I also managed to find one or two punches..... well I could'nt decide which one to get....

Now a nicely blurry one of a more 'en mass' shot of the stash. My hand was shaking as I was on the phone! Nothing to do with a frisson of excitement at it piled up in its glory!
So I got dies, punches, ribbons, paper(s), rub ons, flowers, findings, hat pins, Cricut cartridges, stamps (of course!). Oh and I got myself a Slice too!

Now in addition to this I also did some shopping for you my lucky Bloggettes! Yup thats right- for YOU - Caique Momma has bought you some candy. Well I figured a reward was in order, heck you need some reward for reading my drivel!

I'll photo it tomorrow and get it sorted.

19 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Net. Welcome back to Blogland UK.

Harry doesn't look like she would hurt a fly.... Enjoy your stash Net. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Have fun. Gez.xx

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Cute pics!

Hazel said...

Welcome back! So, you didn't buy much then - lol! You're well set up for a while now. x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Oh Boy, think you did some shopping! Glad youhad a good time :)
Jennie

tracy said...

goodness!! that lot will keep you going for a bit :)
welcome back :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow, looks like you had a great time.What a stash. I look forward to seeing your pics. janex

Lynne said...

Hi Net, welcome back. Sounds like you had a great time. Enjoy your stash. Lynne x

Sue said...

wow you did GOOD

PMSL its like a mirror image of when came home

MY BLOG

Kath said...

Wow! Did you buy ALL the punches then? Looks like a fabulous shopping spree. Enjoy your goodies.

Calv said...

Lol did you get enough punches Net? :)

Glad you had a great time, and more importantly, got some great stash.

Love the pics, doesn't Harry look quite the lady using her plate lol.

H said...

OMG Net now that is what i call shopping :):):)

Karen said...

OMG Net!!!!!! I am so jealous!!! Did you take an extra suitcase??? You have got some lovely stuff there hon XXX

Kaz said...

Good grief Net, you sure do know how to shop don't you? You're my kind of shopper, I'm coming next time ha ha.

Hopefully you'll still have fingers enough to craft, but if you don't, remember me *whistles*

Rachelxx said...

You got more than me Net!!! Great load of stash :-) Well Done! Rachelxx

Angelnorth said...

Hope you didn't have to buy an extra suitcase to bring it all back, too! Have fun using it!

Janice said...

Net!!!! Bitey birds and mega stash, wow what a post!

Enfys said...

Hiya Net, blimey what a lot of stash, AND you got a slice! Mind you, I can talk having just hauled a couple of suitcases full of stuff over the pond. What's that parrot doing eating chicken. Haven't you told her that greens is what she should be eating? Send her to Heavenly Ridiculousness or whatever the place was called at once. A girl needs her greens.
luv
En xx

Beth said...

Welcome back Net. That's an amazing stash shop you've done there, there is loads!! Glad you had a fab time love. XX

Carol Plume said...

wowie what stash - those punches....yummm have fun with your slice xx