Home

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Cakes!

Hi Bloggettes!

Have you had some summer over the last couple of days too? We have and its been gorgeous!

So while blog hopping - as you do, well I do - lol I was on my buddy Gez's blog and saw she was guest DT on Tuesday Taggers So I hopped on over for a look - you should go she's made the most fantastic cupcake!

So their challenge this week is cakes and balloons.

So here's my entry - real cupcakes!


Mmmmmmm..


Ooooo....


I made these little chocolate hearts myself - cute huh?


Just a few more....


OK - are you hungry now?

14 comments:

craftymum said...

These look great Net. I really think you should send one to each TG DT member!
Love Sarah XXX

Anonymous said...

These look so yummy, I'm drooling!!!!

Irena said...

yummy

Kath said...

I think it should be illegal to post scrummy things like that! All I want now is one (or two) to have with my coffee!!! :)

Zoechaos said...

Yum great cakes kinda glad they are just pictures! Thank you so much for following Gez to us and sharing at TT this week.

Unknown said...

oh wow how fabulous. I shall keep an eye for my postie so I can eat mine when it comes LOL. Thanks for joining us on TT's this week. emma xx

PatR said...

How naughty of you to post such yummy cakes when I'm on a diet. My mouth is watering. Seriously though they look great. Thanks for joining TT this week.

Babs said...

i sure could do with some of these for my Ruby Wedding Anniversary in a couple of weeks yummy ha ha
Babs x

Sally H said...

Yummy!!! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Sue said...

ooo Net we so need to do an egg and cupcake deal xxxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooh the one with the white choc buttons please :O))
I knew I shouldn't call before bed!
Sorry I keep missing you this wk. Take care. Gez.xx

Debbie said...

Your cupcakes look yummy Net and I love the choc hearts you made...and yes I do feel hungry now! ;)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Debbie x

Nunt said...

Omnomnomnomnom... Whatta yummie looking cakes!

Charli said...

Oh yum!! They all look sooooo tasty!

And what a great take on the challenge!