Home

Monday 7 October 2013

Inky Impressions

Well first let me apologise to the rest of the Inkettes....  Yes that's right the rest!  Because now I'm an Inkette nyself - fab huh?

I thought this was scheduled... but obvs it wasn't...

So better late than never eh?

The theme over at Inky Impressions Challenges is 'blue as the main colour' - a nice easy theme huh?  And those of you who know me thats a theme close to my heart!

So I used this lovely stamp called Deputy Christopher  Isn't he adorable?



So I had a rummage through my meagre stash of papers....I thought these fitted perfectly!  I couldn't use any flowers on a card with a cowboy... so I dug out my favouritist Martha Stewart border punch and a star die as trim.  I thought Kraft card went perfectly.  After I laid it out I thought it looked a bit bare so another dive into the embellishment box and out came the string and a button!

He's been entered into the following challenges;

Avenue 613 - Anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes

Pop over to the Inky Impressions blog and check out what the other Inkettes have done/

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Super card.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Susan x

Sandy said...

Fab card, love all the layers and cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

great card, love that image! thank you for joining us at Challenges4Everybody this time! Hope to see you again! Good Luck!!
- Amelia - Admin