Home

Sunday 15 November 2009

Fab day!

Howdy Bloggettes!

Well what a super day its been! Where was all the wind and rain they promised us? I'm sure someone must have had, it just wasn't where I was!

So today I went to the Christmas workshop that the ever so fabby Bev was running at The Hobby House Well I had a fab time! Hi to Lynn and Kath (I keep seeing Kath all over the place - I think she's my personal stalker!) Which must mean I've arrived! Or we have the same taste in things..... Hmm I wonder which it is?

Well back to the important stuff. This is the card we made. Is'nt this image super cute? Coloured with Distress inks and H2O's, a slick of stickles and a sprinkle of Twinklets. I love the sketch, simple but very effective. One to be used over and over.


So that was my day - well part of it. I hope you had as much fun too.

Oh I discovered another thing today - You can eat a roast beef dinner with a teaspoon! Well I can anyway....... and my word was it delicious. Honestly you had to be there!

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Glad you've had a fun day - and, yes, it's a cute card x

Angelnorth said...

Glad you had fun - cute card!

dragon said...

Hi Caique momma,
We had fun too and enjoyed you company... I don't know about that Bev Though....! Very strange....;o)

Kath is a great mate but, i wonder about her sometimes.. I will get her to go on the computer more if it kills me...
I've not had time to play since getting home as my son has been here and only just gone..
Great to meet you and no doubt will see you again at the Hobby hose when ever Bev is there next..

Lynn xx

Kaz said...

It takes longer to eat with a teaspoon so you get to savour the flavour for longer mmm.

Fab card and, oh my Net, you really have arrived honey!!! xxx

Janice said...

Sounds like you had a great time Net.

Traceyr said...

haha maybe eating your dinner with a teaspoon makes it last long so tastes better? Does that make sense? hahaha

:)

Rach said...

A gorgeous card, beautiful. hugs rachxx

Karen said...

Oh you lucky thing!!! I just live too far away for these classes :(

I love what you made XXX

Linda . J said...

Oh such an adorable card, love your sweet image and your papers
and detail are gorgeous.

Hugs Linda