Home

Friday 20 November 2009

Totally Gorjuss challenge

Hi there Bloggettes! I hope that you're all safe and dry. We've had some really high winds here but not too much of that nasty wet stuff. I hope you haven't either.

Now I heard a strange rumour the other day - someone said its nearly Christmas! I mean that can't be right can it? Surely that's months away?! I'm hoping so because otherwise I'm well behind in my plans.... nothing new there then!

So I've been trying to catch up on a few cards this week. Its difficult though as my hand is still rather painful.

I've been seeing easel cards on various blogs and thought how nice they looked. I decided to have a go at one. So this is what I came up with. A little Magnolia image, Basic Grey papers and charms, poinsettia etc. I think she's sweet! I might just have to do more of these.


Now when I blogged the other day I received a complaint.... no video of the babies!

So especially for Kath here she is! Now Tinker spends ages hanging upside down wrestling herself! usually as soon as I get the camera she stops, naturally. I managed to get a small clip of her.




She's hanging from one pf her favourite toys. Mind you there's not much of it left!

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Love the easel card - I tried one the other day and will be making more of them - they seem to be 'in' atm x

tracy said...

thats a lovely card :) your birds are so funny :)

Kath said...

Awww....I love to see your birds, thankyou......your card is good too!!! Think I'll have a go at one of these. :)

Karen said...

haha I just LOVE your birds Net!!!!!

I really like the easel card. Its one for my to-do list XXX

Sharon said...

Love the card. Your image is so cute!!

Angelnorth said...

Great easel card Net, looks fab!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Net,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Easel card! Wonderful colors and of course I love the image!!!

hugs,
Jorunn

Sue said...

A super image Net and lovely video!
There's something for you on my blog.
Sue x