Home

Tuesday 9 February 2010

C c c crikey its cold!

Oh my its cold Bloggettes! Perhaps its living quite high up that our air is mountainous and therefore colder... or perhaps that its February and its just been my birthday and that its always cold then? lol

Oh I was 23 by the way, just in case anyone's asking....

So I was sat in the kitchen having a coffee and a browse of a magazine, oh and a chocolate biscuit was involved, when I could hear a funny noise. I looked out of the window and saw hailstones the size of peas! The noise was them hitting the conservatory roof which kind of amplified the noise somewhat. I nipped out to get a picture to show you, I mean I know you'd really want to see....


Pretty big huh?


Enough of the depressing weather - I hope we have a summer this year!

I saw on someones blog these cute little stickers from Accessorize - sorry can't remember who's blog! So naturally I felt obliged to buy some. Well mainly because the little bird ones go perfectly with this sentiment stamp from Magnolia. A couple of nestability shapes and an MS branch and it was done. Super super quick. ;))


Now sometime ago I bought this voluptous Fairy from Mo Manning. I think she's wonderful! I must be going through a purple patch at the moment. This is the second purpley card I've done in a week! That makes 100% of the purple ones I've done in the last year!


I even glossy accent'd her lips and she has a lovely pout!

Well best get a wiggle on and find food...

Stay warm folks.

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Net.
So gorgeous photos.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hazel said...

Brrr you can keep the hailstones - we keep having flurries of snow here today but bright sun in between. Cute birdie card x

Hazel said...

Meant to also say that the fairy is fab - including the glossy pout! x

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, I love the ample fairy, she looks fantastic!

Annie said...

fabulous cards, I particularly love that well endowed fairy in the pretty lilac! hugs, annie x

Sue said...

LOVE the birdy card so cute

Janice said...

Wow, impressive hailstones. And I hope the fact that your pants are on fire helps with the cold...23 ha ha ha!

Loving that blowsy fairy and the litte birdie.

Traceyr said...

Are you sure they are hailstones and not lumps of icing Net? hahaha

:)

tracy said...

wow!! thems big hails :)

love your cards :)

Cat said...

What sweet cards and lovely colors! Stay warm!

Mina said...

stunning cards Net, I love the fairy images they always make me smile...good luck with our GDT call
Mina xxx